Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fragrance Review: Victoria's Secret Bombshell Summer Body Mist


Hey loves. :)

Today's post will be a fragrance review. I'm just going to start right off the bat by saying that this is one of my all time FAVOURITE scents. Unfortunately, it's no longer being sold in store because it's not the summer season anymore. You should still be able to purchase this on eBay or Amazon though.

 
I went into Victoria's Secret sometime this July and decided to try this fragrance out because it was sitting on a little table right near the entrance. It totally suckered me in with its light yet refreshing flirty scent. Its main notes are grapefruit, black currant and lily. I get compliments on it every single time I wear it! It's not too strong and not too weak; perfect for any occassion.

 
The packaging is beautiful as well. It comes in dark pink multifaceted bottle with a gold emblem on the front that says VS. The main colors throughout are pink and gold, with white for the lettering.  Simple, yet sexy.

I personally purchased the body mist version just because I wanted to try it out before I got the Eau de Parfum. They discontinued it before I got a chance to go back and get the full version. Although I only got the body mist, it's quite long lasting for something that is just supposed to be a light spray.

It comes in three sizes: small body mist, large body mist, and Eau de Parfum. I got the small mist (2.5 oz) for $10 on sale. The large mist was $25 and was 8.4 oz. The Eau de Parfum came in a unique glass bottle and was 1.7 oz for $49.
This scent is amazing! I wear it almost everyday and I'm running out. If you can find yourself a bottle, snatch it up as quick as you can. I'm not sure if they'll be selling this next summer as well.

Comment below with any thoughts that you have on this scent or some of your favourite perfumes. I look forward to hearing from you!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, love! <3